Depending on your region and the organization in charge of overseeing water supply in your area, the water hotline number may change. To get the relevant water helpline number, it is advisable to contact your local municipal or water authority. Generally speaking, you may reach your local water authority by phoning the customer care hotline of your local municipality or visiting their website.
Water helpline number
Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Minister Pratap Jena said people in urban areas can dial toll-free number 18003456783 to inform about any issue related to drinking water. The toll-free number for rural area is 1916. The Government would supply drinking water in large tankers to the areas that lack drinking water facilities.
The water helpline number in India can vary depending on the state and city you are in. Here are some of the common water helpline numbers in India:
- Delhi Jal Board Helpline Number: 1916
- Mumbai Municipal Corporation Helpline Number: 1916
- Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board Helpline Number: 080-22238888/22945181
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Helpline Number: 044-45674567
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation Helpline Number: 155386
- Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Helpline Number: 155313
It is recommended to check with your local water authority or municipal corporation to obtain the correct water helpline number. You can usually find the contact information for your local water authority on their website or by calling your local municipality’s customer service hotline.
Delhi Jal Board (HQ) Helpline
Public Relations Office
Room No.306, 3rd Floor
Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh,
For Water Bills, Water Problems, Sewer Problems and Illegal Boring related complaints, Contact :
1. 1916 / 1800117118 (Toll Free) also mail to [email protected]. One can also register their complaint through DJB WhatsApp No: 9650291021
6. 9650291021 (WhatsApp No.)
For Billing, Reading, Wrong Bill, Access Bill, New Water connection, etc problems, please contact Concern ZRO or Concern Jt./Dy. Dir :