Patna is one of the most beautiful destinations in India. Many people visit this place every year to have an enjoyable time with their family and friends. You book a bus to Patna on MakeMyTrip and explore its popular tourist spots.
Patna remains well-connected to the entire nation. In fact, you can take a bus from Patna to visit the nearby cities. If your starting point is Patna, you will be able to get the services of several Patna buses from the heart of the city. Once you book online tickets, these buses will ensure that you have a great journey with the utmost comfort.
Important Routes to and From Patna
The most popular routes to Patna include:
- Patna from Ranchi: Patna is 329 km from Ranchi and takes around eight hours to complete this distance on a bus. The cost of the bus that starts along the road is INR 500.
- Patna towards Purnia Patna to Purnia: The distance on the road between the two cities is 325 km. It takes between 8 and 9 hours to travel the route via bus. The cost of bus travel on this route starts at INR 499.
- Patna from Delhi: Patna is approximately 1090 km away from Delhi and it takes about 20 hours to complete the distance via bus. The bus fare for the start of the route is INR 1499.
The main routes leading to Patna are listed below:
- Lucknow To Patna:Patna is around 537 km from Lucknow A bus journey along this route should take about 12 hours. The fares start at INR 1000.
- Calcutta from Patna The road distance between Calcutta towards Patna is 549 KM and takes approximately 13 hours to complete the entire route via bus. The initial cost for the buses is INR 1350.
- Delhi from Patna: The distance of this road is about 1090 KM and takes between 1 and 20 hours to travel this route via bus. The cost of tickets for buses is typically INR 1650.
(A Govt.of Bihar Undertaking)
Bir Chand Patel Path, Patna.
PIN-800 001. Bihar. India.
Popular Buses to and From Delhi
- City address: Mithapur Bus Stand, Near to SBI Bank, Patna-800001.
Contact Number: 9471894310, 6207738142
Average Ticket Price : INR 500
They offer bus services to many cities around Patna including Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Ramgarh and many more. as well as buses that return for a journey. They also have various facilities onboard such as water bottles and video entertainment, CCTV, etc.
City address : Ancillary Chow, Tupudana, Hatia, Ranchi.
Contact Number : 8434180258
Average Ticket Price : INR 855
They can provide you with comfortable bus service that run from Patna to Ranchi with a choice of buses for one-way. They also provide a range of features like snacks, pillows television, personal reading lamp, etc.
City address : House No. 87, Lower Shivpuri, Kanke Road, Ranchi.
Contact Number : NA
Average Ticket Price : INR 665
They offer bus service between Patna up to Ranchi. They also offer a variety of amenities like a cushion charger point, water bottle, and so on.
City address : H.E.C Colony, Near Dhruva Thana, Ranchi-834004.
Contact Number : 7296000789, 8130712580
Average Ticket Price : INR 500
Kaimur King operates buses from Patna to various cities, such as Ranchi, Ramgarh, etc. They also offer buses for round trips. They offer a variety of bus amenities such as WIFI and personal TV CCTV, WIFI, etc.
The address in city : Patna
Contact Number : 6299855082, 6299862361
Average Ticket Price : INR 693
They offer bus service from Patna to various cities such as Ranchi, Jamshedpur, etc. as well as buses for return trips i.e. buses for return trips, i.e. bus Patna. They have a range of bus services such as water bottles, WIFI toilet CCTV Wet napkin, etc.
Boarding and Dropping Points
Some of the most popular areas of boarding for Patna Buses are
- 90 Feet Road, Bypass
- Danapur Railway Station
- Gandhi Maidan
- Mithapur Bus Stand
- Meera Bus Stand
- Kautilya Vihar Hotel
Some of the most well-known dropping places for Patna buses are listed below:
- Bypass Highway
- Gandhi Maidan
The above places of boarding via local auto, bus taxi, taxi or taxi. There are numerous public transportation services that travel between or within Patna. It is also possible to utilize the redBus vehicle tracking system to locate the location of boarding the bus leaving Patna.
Important Places to Visit
- Gandhi Ghat:The remains of Mahatma Gandhi were buried in this place, and they called Gandhi Ghat after him. Don’t skip an opportunity to watch the Ganga Aarti in the evening which is an absolute delight to see.
- Srikrishna Science Centre: This is a great place for a visit to school or for families with kids. IT is home to a wide array of models and exhibits in science.
- Golghar: The beehive-shaped structure was constructed in 1786. It is a gorgeous panorama of the city and its Ganga river.
- Bihar Museum:This museum is home to many ancient artifacts from various tribes. It also has exhibits to assist you in understanding the Bihar’s story.