Sri Peddamma Talli Temple jubilee hills contact number
Phone: 090872 54477
Road No : 55
E-mail : [email protected]
Sri Peddamma Talli Temple, also known as Peddamma Gudi, is a Hindu temple located in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is a popular pilgrimage destination, especially during the Bonalu festival, which is celebrated in June–July every year.
The temple is dedicated to Peddamma, a local folk deity who is worshipped as a mother goddess. She is believed to be a powerful healer and bestower of good fortune. The temple is said to have been built around 150 years ago, and it has been renovated several times over the years.
The temple complex is spread over a large area and includes a number of shrines, as well as a large hall where devotees can gather for prayers and rituals. The main shrine is dedicated to Peddamma, and it is housed in a large, ornately decorated temple hall. The hall is decorated with pillars, arches, and sculptures depicting scenes from Hindu mythology.
The temple is open to the public from 6am to 12pm and 4pm to 8pm. Devotees are expected to dress modestly and remove their shoes before entering the temple.
Here are some of the things you can do at Sri Peddamma Talli Temple:
- Pray to Peddamma and seek her blessings.
- Offer prayers and sacrifices to Peddamma.
- Attend the Bonalu festival, which is a colorful and lively celebration of Peddamma.
- Visit the temple’s museum, which exhibits artifacts related to Peddamma and Hindu culture.
- Take a stroll around the temple complex and admire the architecture.
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the temple and soak up the spiritual energy.
Sri Peddamma Talli Temple is a beautiful and sacred place that is well worth a visit. If you are in Hyderabad, be sure to stop by and pay your respects to Peddamma.