Kulem Railway Station Phone Number
Train Enquiry number : 139
Platform Enquiry / Sahyog :
Station Master :
Reservation Enquiry :
Parcel Office Contact Number : Update soon
Staff/RPF Complaint number : 138
Security Control Room:
Kulem Railway Station Sahyog Phone Number
Train Enquiry number : 139
Platform Enquiry / Sahyog : : Update soon
About Kulem Railway Station
Kulem Railway Station is a railway station located in the state of Goa, India. It is situated in the village of Kulem in the South Goa district. Kulem Railway Station serves as an important transit point for tourists visiting the nearby Dudhsagar Falls, which is one of the prominent tourist attractions in Goa.
The station is part of the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways network. It lies on the Hubballi-Vasco da Gama route and is well-connected to major cities and towns in the region. The station has basic amenities for passengers, including ticket counters, waiting areas, and restroom facilities.
Kulem Railway Station serves as a convenient access point for exploring the natural beauty of Goa’s hinterlands and offers a picturesque journey for travelers.
Help Line Numbers of Kulem Railway Station for Information on Train Movements
Railway Station Enquiry Helpline Number
Call: 139 Indian Railways security helpline number 182
Address: Kulem, Goa 403410
Station code: QLM
Line(s): Guntakal–Vasco da Gama section
Elevation: 77 metres (253 ft)
Zone(s): South Western Railway zone
Platforms in use: 3 :
Indian Railway Train Status enquiry Helpline number
Call : 139
you can get train enquiry information by calling the Indian Railway 139 Helpline number. Here’s how you can do it:
- Dial 139 from your mobile or landline number.
- You will hear an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Follow the instructions to select the appropriate option for train enquiry.
- Once you select the option for train enquiry, you will be prompted to enter the train number or train name.
- After entering the train number or train name, the system will provide you with information about the train’s current location, expected arrival and departure time, and any delays or cancellations.
- You can also get information about seat availability, fare, and other details for a specific train.
- If you have any other queries or require further assistance, you can speak to a customer care executive by pressing ‘0’ at any time during the call.
- After you have received the information you needed, you can end the call.
It is important to note that the Indian Railway 139 Helpline number is a paid service, and charges may vary depending on your telecom operator.
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) based helpline number 139 gives response in 12 languages.
*There is no need of a smart phone to call on 139, thus, providing easy access to all mobile users.
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as under:
The menu options for the Indian Railway 139 Helpline number are subject to change, but typically include the following:
- Press 1 for PNR Status Enquiry – to check the status of your booking or reservation, enter your 10-digit PNR number.
- Press 2 for Train Arrival/Departure Enquiry – to check the current running status of a particular train, enter the train number or name.
- Press 3 for Seat Availability – to check the availability of seats on a particular train, enter the train number or name, and the date of travel.
- Press 4 for Fare Enquiry – to check the fare for a particular train, enter the train number or name, and the class of travel.
- Press 5 for General Information – to get general information about Indian Railways such as rules and regulations, train timings, etc.
- Press 6 for Grievances and Suggestions – to lodge complaints, provide suggestions or give feedback about Indian Railways.
- Press 9 to speak to a Customer Care Executive – to speak to a customer care executive for any other queries or assistance.
These options may vary depending on the IVR system being used by the Indian Railways at any given time.
National Train Enquiry System mobile App
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
Android App :play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cris.icms.ntes
iPhone App :itunes.apple.com/in/app/ntes/id1033073796?ls=1&mt=8
Windows App :www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/ntes/3e1db671-34b0-4597-9358-91061cc8611e
Indian Railways Helpline Numbers
For Inquiry, Assistance & Grievance Redressal
E-Catering: Dial 1323
For Any Complaint or Suggestions:
Dial 1800111321 Food Quality Complaint / Pessenger’s Opinion Card
Dial 1800111139 & 138 For Complaint/ Suggestions
Dial 011- 155210 (Vigilance Help Line No.)
Railway Police Helpline:
Dial 1800111322 Police under control of central govt. RPF
Dial 1512 & 100 Police operated by State Government Police
Q. How to lodge complaint through SMS ?
Ans : write a message ‘MADAD space your complaint’ and SMS it to 139.
Q. How to to lodge complaints over phone ?
Ans : Complaint can be lodged over phone on the integrated helpline no. 139.
Dial 1800111322 & 182 If you feel unsafe in train you can call
Dial 182 Helpline For Children and Women
Dial 1098 Lost/Missing Child Help
Official website: www.indianrail.gov.in
IRCTC Customer Care ( TICKET BOOKING )
Indian Railways Social Media Account For Help
You can also Get help Indian Railways Official Social Media Page.
(i) Warning : You need to be careful with how much personal information you reveal online. Sharing your address, phone number, birthday and other personal information can mean you are at a greater risk of identity theft, stalking and harassment. This includes information you post on social media.
ContactDetails.in is a website that helps people contact Details from leading companies around the world. We do not offer customer service or support ourselves. ContactDetails.in is not affiliated/associated with Indian Railways in any manner,
All information on this website has been gathered from corporate websites, social media and customer feedback. We strive to keep our data accurate and up to date, but cannot guarantee that all information on this website is 100% accurate. In any case, please inform us in comment or visit out Contact us page if you find errors or missing data.
Thanks for visit..