Howrah Railway Station Phone Number
Train Enquiry number : 139
Platform Enquiry / Sahyog : 033-26411326
Station Master :
Reservation Enquiry :
Parcel Office Contact Number : Update soon
Staff/RPF Complaint number : 138
Security Control Room:
Howrah Railway Station Sahyog Phone Number
Train Enquiry number : 139
Platform Enquiry / Sahyog : : Update soon
About Howrah Railway Station
Howrah Railway Station is one of the major railway stations in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is located on the west bank of the Hooghly River and is one of the busiest railway stations in the country.
Number of Halting Trains: 4
Number of Originating Trains: 102
Number of Terminating Trains: 103
Help Line Numbers of Howrah Railway Station for Information on Train Movements
Railway Station Enquiry Helpline Number
Call: 139 Indian Railways security helpline number 182
Station Name : Howrah Railway Station
Station Code :
Numbers of Trains passing through:
State Name :
District Name :
Indian Railway Train Status enquiry Helpline number
Call : 139
you can get train enquiry information by calling the Indian Railway 139 Helpline number. Here’s how you can do it:
- Dial 139 from your mobile or landline number.
- You will hear an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Follow the instructions to select the appropriate option for train enquiry.
- Once you select the option for train enquiry, you will be prompted to enter the train number or train name.
- After entering the train number or train name, the system will provide you with information about the train’s current location, expected arrival and departure time, and any delays or cancellations.
- You can also get information about seat availability, fare, and other details for a specific train.
- If you have any other queries or require further assistance, you can speak to a customer care executive by pressing ‘0’ at any time during the call.
- After you have received the information you needed, you can end the call.
It is important to note that the Indian Railway 139 Helpline number is a paid service, and charges may vary depending on your telecom operator.
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) based helpline number 139 gives response in 12 languages.
*There is no need of a smart phone to call on 139, thus, providing easy access to all mobile users.
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as under:
The menu options for the Indian Railway 139 Helpline number are subject to change, but typically include the following:
- Press 1 for PNR Status Enquiry – to check the status of your booking or reservation, enter your 10-digit PNR number.
- Press 2 for Train Arrival/Departure Enquiry – to check the current running status of a particular train, enter the train number or name.
- Press 3 for Seat Availability – to check the availability of seats on a particular train, enter the train number or name, and the date of travel.
- Press 4 for Fare Enquiry – to check the fare for a particular train, enter the train number or name, and the class of travel.
- Press 5 for General Information – to get general information about Indian Railways such as rules and regulations, train timings, etc.
- Press 6 for Grievances and Suggestions – to lodge complaints, provide suggestions or give feedback about Indian Railways.
- Press 9 to speak to a Customer Care Executive – to speak to a customer care executive for any other queries or assistance.
These options may vary depending on the IVR system being used by the Indian Railways at any given time.
National Train Enquiry System mobile App
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
Android App :play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cris.icms.ntes
iPhone App :itunes.apple.com/in/app/ntes/id1033073796?ls=1&mt=8
Windows App :www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/ntes/3e1db671-34b0-4597-9358-91061cc8611e
Indian Railways Helpline Numbers
For Inquiry, Assistance & Grievance Redressal
E-Catering: Dial 1323
For Any Complaint or Suggestions:
Dial 1800111321 Food Quality Complaint / Pessenger’s Opinion Card
Dial 1800111139 & 138 For Complaint/ Suggestions
Dial 011- 155210 (Vigilance Help Line No.)
Railway Police Helpline:
Dial 1800111322 Police under control of central govt. RPF
Dial 1512 & 100 Police operated by State Government Police
Q. How to lodge complaint through SMS ?
Ans : write a message ‘MADAD space your complaint’ and SMS it to 139.
Q. How to to lodge complaints over phone ?
Ans : Complaint can be lodged over phone on the integrated helpline no. 139.
Dial 1800111322 & 182 If you feel unsafe in train you can call
Dial 182 Helpline For Children and Women
Dial 1098 Lost/Missing Child Help
Official website: www.indianrail.gov.in
IRCTC Customer Care ( TICKET BOOKING )
Indian Railways Social Media Account For Help
You can also Get help Indian Railways Official Social Media Page.
(i) Warning : You need to be careful with how much personal information you reveal online. Sharing your address, phone number, birthday and other personal information can mean you are at a greater risk of identity theft, stalking and harassment. This includes information you post on social media.
ContactDetails.in is a website that helps people contact Details from leading companies around the world. We do not offer customer service or support ourselves. ContactDetails.in is not affiliated/associated with Indian Railways in any manner,
All information on this website has been gathered from corporate websites, social media and customer feedback. We strive to keep our data accurate and up to date, but cannot guarantee that all information on this website is 100% accurate. In any case, please inform us in comment or visit out Contact us page if you find errors or missing data.
Thanks for visit..