Bharat Gas Booking number : Bharatgas IVRS Number
Call: 7715012345 or 7718012345
make a call to Bharatgas IVRS numbers 7715012345 or 7718012345 which are common for all India. Just follow the instructions and your refill will be booked instantly.
Bharat Gas Booking WhatsApp number
BPCL allows customers to book cooking fuel via WhatsApp using the Smartline number 1800224344. This customer-friendly initiative was launched recently by the oil marketing company.
Book your Bharat Gas LPG refill cylinder at YOUR convenience on IVRS 24×7
Now Bharat Gas bring to you IVRS facility for refill booking. The benefits of using IVRS for refill cylinder booking are many:
- You can book the Bharat Gas cylinder at your convenience 24 x 7 on all 365 days
- No extra charges
- You can choose the language – Option of Local Language / Hindi / English is available
- You will receive Confirmation of Booking through SMS
- You will also receive Confirmation of Delivery through SMS
— Bharat Petroleum (@BPCLimited) July 17, 2020
Online Bharat Gas Booking
Customers of Bharat Gas can order refill cylinders online from wherever they are and whenever they want. They simply need to register online for the service. These are the steps to follow:
- Log on to www.ebharatgas.com, click the new tab, and enter your details (name and mobile number).
- Bharat Gas users who have not yet registered their numbers can download a form to update their details.
- Enter the details and an SMS with sign-in details will be sent to your registered number.
- Log in to your account and click on the My LPG tab. Here you can book a cylinder or register, as well as register for the LPG subsidy.
- Please enter the delivery details, such as the delivery time and date.
- A confirmation will be sent to you.
Book Bharat Gas Reservations via SMS
- The Bharatgas SMS Booking Service is only available to their customers.
- Contact your local LPG distributor to register your number if you are a new user. A form will be required to complete, which can be found at any Bharatgas distributor office and online.
- After you have updated your telephone number with the distributor, type LPG and send an SMS to 7715012345, 7718012345.
- After you send the SMS, you’ll receive an SMS notification when the booking has been accepted, the cash memo generated and the delivery of the cylinder.
Book Bharat Gas through IVRS
Customers can use the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), to quickly and easily book refill cylinders. You can use this system 24 X7 throughout the year.
This system eliminates the risk of booking errors by immediately issuing a booking confirmation number and a booking number to the customer.
Customers will be notified immediately after bookings are made. There is no additional cost. Users who registered through their mobile phones for the service will also receive an SMS confirmation.
- You will need to register your mobile phone number or cell phone number with your local LPG distributor in order to book via IVRS.
- This can be done by downloading a form from ebharatgas web. Complete the form and return it to the distributor.
- A confirmation call or SMS will be sent to confirm your registration.
- After you have registered, you can simply call the IVRS number in your state (see the table below) and make your reservation. If you have registered your mobile phone number, you will receive an order confirmation by phone.
Bharat Gas IVRS Booking Number
Bharat Gas Reservations via Mobile Application (for Android or iPhone)
To book a refill, customers can also use a mobile app. Customers with an Android or iOS smartphone are able to download the Bharatgas App.
After downloading the app, users will need to activate it. Below is how to activate the app.
- These details must be filled in:
- Distributor code
- Number of consumers
- Mobile number
- Once you have entered these details, click on submit.
- A SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number with an activation code. This code must be entered in order to activate the app.
- Every customer will need to select a security code for activation. This code must be entered each time you use the app.
Customers can book refills after activation and they will be provided with details, such as the reference number, upon booking.
The app allows customers to track their bookings, payment history and more.
Book Bharat Gas through a Dealer
Customers can also place an order for refills by visiting their dealer and making a booking. You can find the address of your local dealer by visiting the Bharat gas website. This site contains information about all distributors in each state and Union Territory. To book the appointment, the customer must provide the dealer with his/her Consumer Number, name, and address. A booking number will be provided to the customer for future reference.
There are many ways to book a Bharat gas refill cylinder. All of them are easy and simple.
Book Bharat Gas Reservations Through WhatsApp
Bharat Gas recently started offering customers the ability to book cooking gas through WhatsApp. Individuals can book their cooking gas via the company’s Smartline Number (1800224344). The registered mobile number is required to make the booking. Because WhatsApp is such a popular app, the main purpose of this move is to simplify the booking process. After the booking is complete, the customer will be sent a confirmation message and a link to make the payment. You can pay via Amazon Pay, UPI or debit cards, as well as credit cards.
Bharat Gas will soon launch several new features, including gas booking and delivery tracking.
The latest updates on LPG Gas Connection
Increased subsidy by the government in response to an increase in LPG and kerosene prices over the past 2 years
The government increased subsidy to both LPG and kerosene in response to an increase in LPG and kerosene prices over the last two years. Over the past two-years, LPG and kerosene prices have risen by 65% and 17% respectively.
The subsidised price of LPG has increased 17%, or Rs.72.39, but the subsidy paid by the government has increased 59% or Rs.76. It is the government’s goal to encourage more people to use LPG for cooking fuel, which is why it has allowed the sale of other petroleum products to be reintroduced over the years.
Bharatgas, a subsidiary of Bharat Petro Corporation Limited (BPCL), a Government of India enterprise, is Bharatgas. Navratna-certified company BPCL has been supplying Liquefied Petroleum Gas since 1950 under the former Burmah Shell Company. Later, this was nationalized to Bharat Petroleum. This company supplies all petroleum-related products in the country, from aviation fuel to household gas.
Bharatgas LPG is a trusted name due to its meticulous security procedures and diligence. Each stage of the process has been thoroughly inspected to ensure that only the most secure cylinders are sent to the customer.
The company’s extensive distribution network covers every corner of India, which is another benefit of Bharatgas product. Over 4000 suppliers and distributors are available to customers, making it possible for anyone to have access to essential household products like cooking gas.
All customers can get assistance 24 hours a day from the company for any problem related to their products. Bharatgas has been able to claim the top spot in India when it comes LPG supply and distribution. This is due to its prompt response and high quality service. Bharatgas has an extensive customer base. You can read this article if you are a Bharatgas customer who would like to learn more about Bharatgas’ online booking process.
FAQs about Bharat Gas Booking
- How do I find the Bharat gas booking number?After you have booked your Bharat Gas cylinder, an SMS confirmation will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- How do I get the details about the Bharat gas cylinder?The booking status of the Bharat Gas cylinder can be checked by visiting https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/LPGServices/CheckStatus.
- What is the best way to pay the Bharat gas bill after the booking process has been completed?Once the booking process has been completed, you can make the payment by visiting https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/LPGServices/MakePayment.
- What is the cost of delivery when I order a Bharat gas cylinder?The fee does not include home delivery fees.
- Is it possible online to order a Bharat gas cylinder?You can order a Bharat gas cylinder online.